AFE-120 4' Flail MowerBoasting the same market leading quality and benefits as the flagship AF-120 model, the AFE-120 flail mower with 13hp Briggs & Stratton engine has been designed for cutting long grass and vegetation in private grounds; and for less demanding professional applications.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH WITH TWIN BELTS – Easy to use and great durability.
- SIMPLE CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Levels the machine for an even cut.
- 13HP BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE – Excellent power for demanding situations.
- 5MM DECK – Shot blasted and powder coated for durability.
- Y-PATTERN FLAILS – Superb mulching capability in long vegetation.
- Working width 4′
- Overall width c/w side wheels 6′
- Cutting height range 2” – 6.3”
- Approx weight 617lb
- No.flails (pairs) 32
Kill switch clips to the rack of the ATV
Emergency stop within easy reach of the operator
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.