AT-110 Rotary Topper 3' 6"With the pedigree of the distinguished Wessex brand behind it, the Wessex AT-110 TOPPER will perfectly complement ATVs and utility vehicles in both groundcare and agricultural applications. Developed to suit the requirements of the ATV user working to a budget, the AT-110 is an excellent blend of performance and value.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- STURDY DECK FABRICATION – Shot-blasted and powder coated for durability
- 12.5HP BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE – Powerful, easy to start engine
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips on to ATV rack for user convenience
- DRAWBAR CAN BE OFFSET TO EITHER SIDE – Cut outside of the quad wheelings
- ADJUSTABLE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
- HEAVY-DUTY BLADE GENERATES EXCELLENT MOMENTUM IN WORK – Ideal for lush grass
- 13 X 5.00-6 TYRES
- SIMPLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – The AT-110 comes with a simple height-adjustment lifting device. This allows the operator to lift one side of the machine with their foot, leaving both hands free to reposition the wheels to the desired cutting height and secure with a pin.
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the blade to be engaged/disengaged from the seat
- Cutting width 3′ 7″
- Overall width 4’ 9”
- Cutting height range 2” – 6.3”
- Weight 282lb
- Engine 12.5hp B&S
EXTENDED THROTTLE CABLE FOR UTVS (4.5M)
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.