STC Scarifier CollectorThe Wessex ProLine STC is semi-mounted to the tractor to allow the brush to follow the ground contours in work and be lifted out of work for transport. As the whole machine is not lifted on the linkage, the STC can be operated behind a small tractor with limited lifting capacity. The machine runs on its own four wheels, totally independent of the tractor. The front wheels are fully castoring and are re-positioned by a simple pin mechanism to adjust the working height, whilst the two rear wheels have flotation tyres to keep turf compaction to a minimum. Power is transmitted from the tractor through a heavy cast gearbox and belt drive to the rotor. When in scarifying mode, the flail blades are replaced with 3/32” verti-cutting knives for a professional scarifying operation. Ideal for sports field work or lawns, the STC scarifier will leave a clean cut through the turf at approx. 1.2” centres and will collect the debris in one pass.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Use one machine for sweeping, scarifying and flail mowing.
- ALL YEAR ROUND MAINTENANCE MACHINE – Reduced capital outlay.
- LARGE CAPACITY HOPPER – For improved workrates.
- SEMI MOUNTED TO THE TRACTOR – High capacity machine on a small tractor, reduces running costs.
- HYDRAULIC TIP – Ease of emptying.
- WIDE TURF TYRES – Minimal ground compaction.
- ADJUSTABLE DRAWBAR – Ideal for various size tractors.
- RUNS ON ITS OWN FOUR WHEELS – Follows ground contours accurately.
- SIMPLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of operation.
- PREMIUM POWDER-COAT PAINT FINISH – Maximum durability.
- Working width 3’ 11”
- Overall width 5’ 3”
- Hopper capacity 1.5m3
- Weight (in sweeper mode) 1146lbs
- Power required 18hp
- Working width 5’ 10”
- Overall width 7’ 2”
- Hopper capacity 2.25m3
- Weight (in sweeper mode) 1399lbs
- Power required 25hp
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.