RMX-180 5.11ft Rigid Deck Roller MowerThe RMX-180, with a 5’ 11” working width is the smallest of the RMX Series roller mowers. Requiring a tractor of only 30hp, it’s compact design allows easy transport on a trailer – ideal for the contractor needing to transport the machine from site to site.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- QUARTER TURN GUARD FIXINGS – Time saving for ease of maintenance.
- FLOATING LINKAGE POINTS – Allows ground contours to be followed accurately.
- FULL WIDTH ROLLERS – Follows ground contours accurately, leaving a professional striped effect on the turf.
- 5MM HEAVY PRESSED STEEL DECK – Integral strength for long service life. Sand blasted and powder coated for maximum durability.
- RIGID BELT TENSIONERS – Ensures constant power transmission. No bounce as with a spring tensioner.
- SIMPLE CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Single spanner operation allows infinite cutting height variation. Greasable threads are enclosed beneath the deck to protect from debris.
- TWIN BELT DRIVE – For maximum power transmission to cope with larger volumes of grass.
- FINAL BELT DECK DRIVE – For ultimate driveline shock protection.
- HEAVY DUTY BEVEL GEARBOX – For smooth and quiet operation
- ROLLER SCRAPER – Keeps rollers free of debris build-up.
- ROTOR BAFFLES – Ensure even grass distribution across the full width of the machine.
- SINGLE BLADE BOLT FIXINGS – Are self tightening and act as shock overload protection.
- ANTI-SCALP DISCS – Eliminate scalping and protect the turf when cutting very low.
- TWIN TAPERED ROLLER BEARINGS – Ensure a long service life, as they are designed to withstand side-thrust when turning during mowing.
- CAST ROLLER END CAPS – Keep maintenance costs to a minimum, as components can be replaced individually.
- FRICTION WELDED CUTTER SPINDLES – Run in heavy cast housing for maximum durability.
- GOLDCUT BLADES – Zone hardened precision blades spin at 96m/sec for premium cut quality at a fast forward speed. Blades pivot to minimise stone damage, and have an upturn to generate suction effect.
- Cutting width 9’ 10”
- Overall width 10’ 3”
- Approx weight 1591lbs
- Cutting height range ½” to 4”
- No. of cutting spindles 5
- Power required 55hp
- Workrate (at 12mph) 12.3 acres/hr
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.