RMX-800 26.3ft Tri-Deck Roller MowerThe RMX-800 with its massive 26’ 3” working width will cover the ground like nothing else! This superb machine will leave a premium cut quality at a stunning rate of nearly 40 acres per hour. Ideally suited to turf growers and polo pitches, or anyone who is cutting large acreage regularly and wanting a superb finish and fast!
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- WING DECKS WILL CUT BETWEEN –30° AND +30° FROM HORIZONTAL – Ideal for bank work.
- REARSTEER DECK PIVOTS TO FOLLOW DIRECTION OF TRAVEL – Reduces side turf damage when turning.
- INDEPENDENT FLOAT ON ALL DECKS – Superb ground-contour following.
- TURF TYRES – For minimal ground compaction.
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION – For smooth road travel.
- AVAILABLE IN – 16’ 4”, 18’ 4”, 20’ 3”, 22’ 3” and 26’ 3” working widths.
- OPTIONAL – Hydraulic brakes, spare wheel and mounting bracket, screw jack, latch actuator kit and deep skids.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE – Low operational costs, save both time and money.
- PREMIUM CUT – High blade tip speed gives superb results every time.
- REDUCE FUEL CONSUMPTION – Save up to 50% in fuel costs.
- PROLIFT SYSTEM – Allows simple partial deck lift for crossing paths
- Cutting width 26’ 3”
- Overall width 26’ 8”
- Transport width 8’ 3”
- Centre deck 7’ 10”
- Wing decks 9”
- Weight 7639lbs
- Cutting height range ½” to 4”
- No. of cutting spindles 14
- Power required 110hp
- Workrate (at 12mph) 38.6 acres/hr
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.