CRX MultiCut Rotary Mowers
The launch of the Wessex CRX Series MultiCut professional turf mowers heralds the arrival of a new concept of mowers onto the market.
“It Made very light work of our damp lawns and sports pitches in the early spring, spreading the cuttings finely and evenly. The simple adjustment made it a quick job to reduce the cutting height gradually. – Moffats School Limited”
CRX MultiCut Rotary MowersThe CRX RIGID DECK MOWERS are ideal for maintaining areas of high-quality turf behind a small tractor, ie, Private estates, large gardens and sports pitches.
As a Roller mowerAs a Roller Mower, the CRX offers similar characteristics to the well-known Wessex RMX roller mowers, which are renowned for their quality of cut and user-friendliness, but scaled down to include models suited to compact tractors from 20hp.
As a Finishing MowerAs a Finishing Mower, the machine still has an extremely high blade tip speed which is one of the secrets of the superb cut quality. This immediately puts the CRX Finishing Mower into a different league to other 4 wheeled finishing mowers on the market, as the cut quality will be equal to that of the roller mowers, yet you still have the increased manoeuvrability in awkward areas thanks to the castoring wheels.
As a Combination MowerWith front castoring wheels and a rear roller, the CRX is ideally suited to front mounting onto a compact tractor. The front castoring wheels reduce the scuffing effect of a front-mounted roller mower, whilst the rear roller will leave the prestigious stripped effect on the turf. The side discharge option allows operation in conjunction with a side collection hose.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- 4.9′, 5.9′ & 7.8′ widths – suit tractors from 20hp+
- Wide variety of feature combinations – suited to all applications
- High blade tip speed – Superb cut quality
- Overlapping rotors – 100% blade coverage
- Baffles beneath the deck – even grass distribution
- Fitted with TornadoVents as standard – superior air-flow in all modes of operation
- Floating linkage points – follows ground contours accurately
- Simple height adjustment – ease of operation
- Front or rear-mounted, side discharge – highly versatile
- Cutting width 4’ 11” 5’ 11” 7’ 10”
- Overall width 5’ 5” 6’ 5” 8’ 4”
- Transport width 5’ 5” 6’ 5” 8’ 4”
- Approx weight 587lbs 648lbs 805lbs
- Cutting height range ½” to 4” ½” to 4” ½” to 4”
- No. of cutting spindles 3 3 3
- Power required 18hp 20hp 25hp
WINTER SERVICE KIT
REVERSABLE HEAD STOCK FOR FRONT MOUNTING
Book a Demo / Request a Quote
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.