CRX-410 & CRX-500 Tri-Deck MultiCut Mower
The new Wessex PROLINE CRX-410 Tri-Deck mower heralds the arrival of a new concept of mowing into the sports, leisure and golf course markets.
CRX-410 & CRX-500 Tri-Deck MultiCut MowerThe Wessex CRX-410 and CRX-500 are superb Tri-Deck mowers combination mowers (front castor wheels and rear roller), suited to tractors from 35hp upwards. They are ideal for maintaining sports pitches, playing fields and amenity turf, as well as golf course rough and semi-rough. Some courses are even using them on the fairways! The decks all float independently meaning ground contours can be followed accurately and the individual decks are fitted with front castor wheels and rear rollers for maximum manoeuvrability and a prestigious striped effect on the turf. All three decks can pivot on both axis and the rear deck can twist to follow the direction of travel thanks to the patented RearSteer linkage. This reduces scuffing on the turf. Both models have a wheel gear rated at 40kph, meaning they can be towed on the highway from site to site, and a road lighting kit is available as an option. Safety catches on all decks ensure the decks are secured in the transport mode when on the highway. The wide-angle PTO shafts allow zero-turn capability when manoeuvring around obstacles and the low-ground pressure tyres give minimal turf compaction in work. The ProLift option allows all three decks to be lifted clear of the ground simultaneously when turning if required for cross-cutting applications.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- ADJUSTABLE DRAWBAR – Suits all tractors
- WIDE ANGLE PTO – Tight turning circle
- DUAL AXIS PIVOT MECHANISM – Follows ground contours accurately
- WIDE TURF TYRES – Minimal ground compaction
- SUSPENSION – Smooth Travel
- SAFETY CATCHES ON ALL DECKS – Security in transport
- TORNADO VENTS – Ensures the correct airflow through the machine for maximum efficiency in longer grass areas
- ULTIMATE SAFETY AND EXCLUSION OF DUST TO INCREASE SERVICE LIFE
- PATENTED LINKAGE ALLOWS REARSTEER DECK TO FOLLOW DIRECTION OF TRAVEL – Minimal turf scuffing
- NOT SHOWN HIGHWAY KIT – Mudguards and rear lights
- PROLIFT – allows simple partial deck lift for crossing paths
- ROTOR BAFFLES – Ensure even grass distribution across the full width of the machine.
- Cutting width 13.5′
- Overall width 6.6′
- Transport width 6.8′
- Approx weight 3306lbs
- Cutting height range 0.03′- 0.30mm
- No. of cutting spindles 9
- Power required 35hp+
- Cutting width 16’ 4”
- Overall width 16’ 8”
- Transport width 6’ 10”
- Approx weight 3671lbs
- Cutting height range ½” to 4”
- No. of cutting spindles 9
- Power required 40hp+
As the grass clippings flow over the blades they are thoroughly lacerated on the serrated up-turn. This enhances the decomposition process of the clippings.
Zone hardened precision blades fitted as standard.
Partial deck lift for crossing paths, headland turns and cross-cut.
WINTER SERVICE KIT
Regular maintenance is essential to maintain optimum performance from your machine. The Winter Service kit includes GoldCut blades, fixings, drive belts and ProMotiv grease.
Book a Demo / Request a Quote
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.